HowTo: Just Click "Coupon Code" Button To Activate This Coupon Code or Deal.
Shipping: Send Register Code by E-mail (Free).
Money Back Guarantee: 100% Purchase Secure & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
Limited: Expires on , Don't miss it out!
liteRecorder Single User License Description
|liteRecorder Single User License||Get It Now!|
|liteRecorder 5 User License||Get It Now!|
|liteCam-liteRecorder Single User License||Get It Now!|
|liteCam-liteRecorder 5 User License||Get It Now!|
liteRecorder allows users to record audio from any type of streaming or non-streaming sound to MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG formats for the best compatibility for MP3 Players. liteRecorder is also the very first sound capture software in the industry to fully support Windows Vista®, which gives it the edge over its competition.
To make liteRecorder appeal to a maximum number of users, innoheim has made this product available at economy cost and incorporated an extremely easy-to-use interface. liteRecorder comes with a built-in Audio Setup Wizard as well as microphone and external audio device settings which make setting up the audio settings as easy as clicking a button. This has always been considered as the most difficult part of using audio recording software, as there are so many different audio cards available. Our Audio Setup Wizard also automatically detects the sound card installed on the user’s computer and automatically configures it for the best sound quality. Lastly, with the timer recording feature, users can record at any time of the day, whether they’re at the PC or not.
What’s new in liteRecorder?
– Extract Audio from Video (AVI file) : You can extract audio from video file and save them on your computer
– Convert Audio File: You can convert audio file to 4 different formats (WAV, WMA, MP3 and OGG)
– Enhanced Timer Recording : Record while you sleep
– Enhanced Recording Quality
– Improved 64bit Windows Compatibility: Works on most 64bit Windows
– Easier to Use : New interface makes it even easier to use
– Audio Setup Wizard – liteRecorder has a built-in Audio Setting Wizard which automatically detects the sound card on your computer which is best for recording sound. You won’t need to configure audio devices for Microphone recording or external audio device recording.
– Extract Audio from Video Files – You just want audio from the video you just watched?
– 4 Different File Formats – You can save a recording as any 4 different file types including WMA, OGG, WAV and MP3. These formats are 100% compatible with any digital music device like iPod..
– Record While you sleep – With liteRecorder’s Timer Recording feature, you don’t have to wait until the recording is done. You can set a timer and liteRecorder records, stops and even turns your computer off if you want it to!.
– 3 Different Recording Modes – Computer Sound, Microphone and Custom (External Device). With literally just one click, you can change the recording mode.
liteRecorder Single User License Sceenshot